Why Choose Us
What Sets Us Apart
- Knowledgeable estimators who stay current on changes in the roofing industry through educational seminars, periodicals and on-site training.
- Detailed written proposals. Comprehensive safety program that exceeds OSHA requirements.
- Retention of exceptional installers that consistently produce quality installations.
- Educated crews who follow manufacturer’s specifications, which will insure your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Worksites cleaned every workday.
What to Look for in Selecting your Roofing Contractor
- Valid State Contractors License.
- Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate for further protection from claims.
- Original General Liability and Auto Insurance certificate further protection from
claims for damages that specifically cover your project.
- Confirmation that Contractor is approved by the Manufacturer to install the
- A clean and permanent place of business that shows commitment to long term stability to assure protection in the future to monitor your roof system.